Sunday, June 6, 2010

20 pounds in 2 months?

520 cals yesterday = 127.6 today

why can't i do that ever day?!?!?

already had 800 cals today. fail.

trudging on with ABC: no more food today and 300 cals tomorrow.

day1: 500 calories (520... close enough)
day2: 500 calories

3:300 calories
4:400 calories
5: 100 calories
6: 200 calories
7: 300 calories
8: 400 calories
9: 500 calories
10: fast
11: 150 calories
12: 200 calories
13: 400 calories
14: 350 calories
15: 250 calories
16: 200 calories
17: fast
18: 200 calories
19: 100 calories
20: fast
21: 300 calories
22: 250 calories
23: 200 calories
24: 150 calories
25: 100 calories
26: 50 calories
27: 100 calories
28: 200 calories
29: 200 calories
30: 300 calories
31: 800
32: fast
33: 250 calories
34: 350 calories
35: 450 calories
36: fast
37: 500 calories
38: 450 calories
39: 400 calories
40: 350 calories
41: 300 calories
42: 250 calories
43: 200 calories
44: 200 calories
45: 250 calories
46: 200 calories
47: 300 calories
48: 200 calories
49: 150 calories
50: fast


yea we'll see.



Oh p.s. I told P everything about my eating habits last night. He took is surprisingly well. He doesn't think I have an ED (thank god for that) and he doesn't think it's a huge problem (except when I fast for long periods of time). He wants to see me healthy, but I don't think he's too concerned. It's perfect!


<3

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! <3

    I can't believe you told him about your eating habits... If I told anyone I know, they'd ship me off to the local psych ward, no joke. :[

    Stay wonderful! :]

    ReplyDelete