Monday, June 7, 2010

126.6

Nope. I was wrong. P is concerned. He doesn't want to see me "unhealthy" or end up in the hospital.



I'm planning out my "meals" because he's so worried I will stop eating. But the plus side is that if I make a plan he will help me stick to it. That will be put to the test today, because my plan is 450 calories. Will he be ok with that? We're going on a picnic for dinner where I will be eating a rice cake and 2 slices of turkey. If he tries to make me eat more than that I swear I will punch him in the face.

And yes, you read that title correctly. I ate 1200 calories yesterday and lost a pound. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's water weight or something though because I feel FAT today. 

<3

1 comment:

  1. I wish people didn't have to get all hysterical about this. Red, you're 5'1". The day you weigh 95 lbs and still think you're a fat ass is the day I'll start worrying. Until then, Go RED! :)

    I mean, your goal weight is a very thin, but completely healthy doable weight. Sexy skinny, but not on death's doorstep goal.

    Well I'm proud of you. I'm proud of your progress, proud of your goal... I think you're doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete