Tuesday, July 27, 2010

back on the motivation train

P and I broke up.

I gained 3 pounds.

Classes are over and I'm bored to shit.

I got on the scale this morning... 130.4 I got down to 126 just 2 weeks ago... This is not okay. None of this is okay.

Are you guys noticing a pattern? Because I am. I get really super motivated, I stick with it for a week or two, maybe even three, then I get cocky and think I have a handle on things, so I ease up a bit... which turns into easing up A LOT.

I have absolutely nothing to do until the 20th of August, and I am going to get to 120.

I will not eat more than 200 calories in one sitting.
I will not eat more than 800 calories per day. (abc?)
I will not find excuses to make it easier.
This is going to be brutal and excruciating and I need to grin and bear it. No excuses.


NO EXCUSES!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about P and the three pounds babe!! I know how you feel about having a handle on things and then suddenly NOT having a handle on things. But I know you can do this! I believe in you! And welcome back btw...
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete