Saturday, May 15, 2010

#30

So sorry for the lack of posting and commenting. I haven't forgotten you guys, I've just been distracted.



Fasting went to hell in a hand basket the last few days...

Weighed 128.4 this morning. swliuhwaelbdfmngwbergsdfkjlfuck

I'm starting afresh today. Water fasting is too difficult to keep up for any length of time with my nonexistent will-power, so here's my new plan:
Water fast for one day
Liquid fast for one day (~500 cals)
Repeat until the scale reads 108


I think I can
I think I can
I think I can

4 comments:

  1. I know you can
    I know you can
    I know you can

    :]
    Stay strong, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome plan babe and I know you can do it...I'm gonna join you because I think it'll be amazing (and doable!)
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that. Good thinking. Water fasting is brutal. I want to do it again soon, but it's more out of the masochistic need to torture myself because I feel I deserve the pain. Not the best idea if you actually need to function well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I actually meant extended water fasting is brutal. A couple of days is fairly easy and seemed to feel fine.

    ReplyDelete