Wednesday, May 5, 2010

confession

I had ice cream tonight. Probably only half a cup, but that's 200 calories I didn't need. Goddamn hormones.

Today's intake is 935. Ugh.

Ana Banana: I love you. No for real, you're my favorite person right now. You're absolutely right. Today was an epic fail and completely horrible in every way. I can blame the PMS, I can blame the attempted fasting, but in the end I chose to eat those awful things. And they will ruin me. I already have blood sugar issues, no need to make things harder for myself! To be fair, the juicebox was low sugar fruit and veggie juice, and the granola bar had lots of fiber. But that's not enough to make it ok. I do like fruits and some veggies, but I don't eat meat. Your dip diet sounds dangerous, because I would use peanut butter as a dip! Back to fasting tomorrow. Maybe I'll allow myself a protein shake if I can't handle it (I do have 2 exams tomorrow...) Stay strong, love. You're my hero.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Yes, peanut butter would not be an acceptable dip. :) Hummus, maybe, but not peanut butter. Veggie juice box does sound good then. I was imagining apple juice from concentrate.. eek! My sister Mei did really well as a vegetarian. She didn't eat a lot of sweets though. Popcorn was her binge snack, and otherwise she ate fattier stuff than sugary. She's 5'3 and about 110. She came down from 140ish but has had no trouble staying where she's at. In fact she has to try to keep weight on, not the reverse because she loses by accident.

    A protein shake sounds good! Have you ever tried the Atkins Advantage ones? Hang in there! Knock those exams out of the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    It is nece when you find a new interesting blog to read:)
    It seems you are really in love with P. i hope it doesnt back-fire and he sorts his feeling out soon.
    :)

    Gracile

    ReplyDelete