Day 2 (yes I'm starting over since I ate on Sunday): 127.6!!!!!!!!!
This fasting thing is really something!
35 total calories yesterday (managed to skip the dinnertime shake) and I'm aiming for around 50 today. Vitamin chew isn't necessary I suppose, but I can't take my Celexa on an empty stomach... protein sips it is!
Starting to feel the effects, though. Yesterday was easier than I thought, once I discovered how much Tums helped :) I can tell today will be harder. I have no energy and I feel weak. But I CAN make it until ketosis, then it will be smooth sailing.
Seeing P last night was magical. I didn't even feel anything but butterflies at first, but it was a slow building thing- by the time I left (at 4:30 in the morning, mind you) I was just smug as a bug in a rug :)
Love:
Scarlet- What we're doing IS normal (or at least it will be!) I'm pro summer-long-fasting-of-some-type, this is like boot camp for that. But I didn't let you down yesterday! <3
Ana Banana- Cutting out the vitamins today, maybe it will make it easier? I can't stop taking my meds though... boo. <3
Go red, go red! Woooo!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job yesterday, we are trekking on! May I reccomend cinnamon tea with lemon? It's like god's gift to fasters. It tastes like a cinnamony lemonade and it has zero cals. Seriously try it.
Good luck today!!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3