129.4 this morning, but I don't deserve it.
I deserve to be 300 pounds after that mess last night.
But today is a new day, and I trudge on...
3 sips of protein shake = 1 oz = 20 cals
1 vitamin chew = 15 cals
Once again I find myself at 35 calories in the early afternoon. I think I'll have 2-3 ounces of protein shake for "dinner" just so I don't binge tonight. (btw I love the Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster shakes- it's just like chocolate milk!)
Any comments or tips about fasting? (particularly before ketosis kicks in? I think I need them...)
<3
Hey don't worry too much about last night the important thing is that you're back on the wagon!!!
ReplyDeleteTips for water fasting...
Lemon water helps to detox the liver and it gives water taste without cals.
Sparkling water. This stuff is amazing! The air fills you up and you totally aren't hungry. Drink it slow so that all the air doesn't come out!
That's pretty much all I've got, and you know not thinking about it too much. Focus on not eating food breeds obsession with food. So work hard to not eat but act like this is normal and you're not doing anything strange!
Good luck!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3
I have one BIG tip after my water fast.
ReplyDeleteONLY DRINK WATER.
Any supplement, or scrap of food will make detox harder. Drinking distilled water will make it easier.
Good luck girls!