Sunday, May 2, 2010

you win some, you lose some

Today's intake:
3 eggs, scrambled: 270
8 fruit slices: 130
1 granola bar: 220
Total: 620
SHAMEFUL! NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FASTING!

The only solace I have is that I was hungry for a large part of the day, and when I'm hungry, I'm burning my stomach pudge (sorry for that visual!)

For future reference: Miralax is no good for clearing your system quickly. I took a dose Friday night and another dose Saturday night and haven't had any effects whatsoever.

I think I'm going through P withdrawal :( He's been gone for months, but the fact that I get to see him next week somehow makes me miss him even more. Silly boys.

Lovers!
Charr: Thanks for the vote of confidence! <3
Scarlet: I'd like to think that everything balances out, but I'm deathly afraid that my metabolism doesn't work that way. We'll see when I weigh in tomorrow I suppose!
Ana Banana: Yes let's do it together! I'm trying to water-fast but I'll give into protein shakes if I feel like death (Obviously today was a fail, but that's the plan). Thanks for the encouragement earlier, I definitely needed it!
Charlie: Thank you for the verbal kick in the rear! Your confidence in me was just what I needed! <3

And look at all those followers! Welcome loves, I hope you find what you're looking for here <3

2 comments:

  1. Try to look at the health aspect of your intake-- granola bars have a crap load of fibre so it'll move through you pretty quick, and so will the fruit! No one ever gets fat off fruit, right? You don't see people on Biggest Loser getting that way from apples, so you definitely won't gain on that intake. Don't be too hard on yourself, make today count! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have clarified... those fruit slices aren't fruit at all- they're gummy candy! AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete