Monday, April 26, 2010

insert creative title here

Followers I've been neglecting you! I apologize profusely.

Life has been so riddled with drama these past few days that I couldn't even handle it. I stayed up all night to get my paper done, but successfully avoided eating by keeping a protein shake close at hand. My liquid fast started at midnight since I haven't slept, and I've had 470 calories since then (protein shake an a veggie/fruit juicebox). I'm hungry again and I love it.

132.4 this morning. I lost 2.6 pounds last week, even with my fettuccine alfredo binge on Wednesday AND my shameful drunken eat-everything-in-sight binge on Saturday, so maybe the laxis worked better than I thought. I absolutely need to get to 125 by May 12th, and hopefully 128 by May 1st. Yes I know that's 4.4 pounds by Saturday. But I'm going to a close friend's wedding and pictures will be taken... NO ROOM FOR BINGING! This week should be considerably less stressful, so hopefully I can stick to the plan, and workout a few extra times.

Anyone liquid fasting this week with me?

Comments as promised!
-Charr: Thank you for the birthday wishes and the continued support! It matters so much that someone actually listens to me sometimes :)
-Charlie: I KNOW there are 3 billion men in the world, but I want this one! haha Isn't that always the case?
-JENNY: I can't even fathom how someone could be jealous of me, it's very flattering, so thank you :)
-thin1: Welcome and thanks for following me!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny you're doing a liquid fast because I am too!!!!! (Spontaneous snap decision this morning!) And your comment totally confirmed this is the thing to do! So this week we will be liquid fasting!! Congrats on your weight loss!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your liquid fast!! :) I'd join you, but fasts = ultimate failure in my books, ugh.

    ReplyDelete