Tuesday, April 20, 2010

myself

i've seen this on many blogs and decided it would be good for you guys to get to know me

Size: 6
Age: 21
Height: 5'2"
Highest Weight: 145 lbs
Lowest Weight: 128 lbs
Current Weight: 136
Goal Weight: 118

Favorite Diet Food?
Apple slices

Favorite Binge Food?
chocolate, fruit snacks

Favorite Exercise?
jazzercise!

Thinspiration?
my skin-and-bones best friend/boyfriendish

What Makes You Slip Up?
anxiety attacks induce binges without fail

What Makes You Strong?
watching the numbers on the scale go down

When Did It Start?
i've been dieting my whole life, but just recently it's gotten a little out of hand

Does Anyone Know?
hell no.

Do You Want Help?
i want to be happy, but i want to get there by myself.

How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?
i'm trying for 600, but rarely achieve that.

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
a fat ass with pale blotchy skin a huge gut and lumpy thighs. i like my hair though...

Are You In A Relationship?
kind of. i'm fooling around with my best friend, but there's no commitment... yet.

Is It For Attention?
no, i don't want anyone to notice. i want to be skinny and pretty.

Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?
i'm in the middle, but i'm a whale compared to T and P

Are You Depressed?
yes. i'm on meds. some days they work and some days they don't.

Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
yes. first when i was 13 then again at 15 (twice) 17 and 18. not for years though.

Ever Been To A Psychologist?
once every 9 weeks.

Are You On Any Medication?
celexa

I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[x] ednos
[ ] bulimic
[x] living off diet pills
[ ] hungry
[ ] thirsty
[x] drinking something
[ ] eating something
[ ] under 100lbs
[ ] starving myself
[ ] participating in a fast
[ ] vegetarian (i plan to be when i live on my own)

PEOPLE -
[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] call me fat
[ ] say I’m skinny
[ ] say I’m ugly
[ ] say I’m pretty
[ ] spread rumors about me
[ ] force me to eat
[ ] say I eat too much
[ ] wish I’d eat more
[x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic
[ ] have tried to stop me

I WISH -
[x] I was thin
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[ ] I was under 110lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[ ] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was prettier
[ ] I could stop being ana/mia
[x] I had a boy/girlfriend (wish i had that commitment that i'm craving)
[ ] I could disappear


I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference
[ ] shaking
[ ] being weak
[x] losing weight
[ ] being anorexic/bulimic
[ ] green tea
[x] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

I HATE -
[x] when people stare
[x] being asked questions
[x] having to eat
[x] being single
[x] wearing short skirts
[x] being fat
[x] looking ugly
[x] feeling this way
[x] fat people

I NEED -
[x] more support
[x] people to stay out of my business
[x] more friends
[ ] someone to know
[x] less food
[x] less bingeing
[x] more water
[ ] a gym membership
[ ] to lose 50 lbs
[x] to lose 30 lbs
[ ] to lose 10 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment