Monday, May 3, 2010

Depression.

I just ate a chocolate bar, skinnies. My blood sugar crashed (I don't know why?) and I needed the sugar surge. 220 calories. Water fast day 2; ruined. Ana Banana I'm letting you down and I'm sorry. Your strength continues to amaze me.

Total intake: 220 (NOT 0)

4 comments:

  1. 220 is still really good and tomorrow is another opportunity to defeat food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I would kill for a 220 intake right now, fuck me.
    I have no self-control.

    Don't worry, you're still amazing to me. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad Red, I haven't gone to confession at me pirate journal yet, but I kinda panicked today too. :( Only day 2 of the water fast and I felt so shitty and hungry, so I cracked and had a cup of broth (18 calories) and snagged 2 raviolis (another 20 calories or so). I know a 38 calorie day is awesome, but its SUPPOSED to be a fast. I may as well have had a chocolate bar. :P

    Ariana is right. It's a daily thing this fight. If I hadn't gone low carb first, I never would have been able to do this well anyway. I put up a post on my other blog about it. http://optimus-ana.blogspot.com/ Might help.

    Hang in there. Tomorrow is another day! Just stay honest and keep trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Red, that's not bad at all :) Dont beat yourself up over it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete