Sunday, May 16, 2010

the good, the bad, and the ugly

P and I are officially dating :D

Good.


127.2 this morning. I'm confused. I think I need a new scale.

Bad.


Had a small bowl of Kashi with skim milk this morning. 200 cals. Not a liquid.

Ugly.


Juice fasting the rest of the day... 200 calories of good-for-you cereal isn't any reason to throw the rest of the day away. I'm going bikini shopping when I hit 125, and I have this one already picked out that I want. Hurray for goals/rewards/bribing yourself!


Charlie: Thank you for the confidence my dear! I know I can do it, too. I just have to kick myself in the arse to make sure it gets done!
Scarlet: The more the merrier! I think it's doable once I get myself on that routine. It's starting it that will be the hardest part I think.
Ana Banana: Water fasting completely screwed with my system from day 2 on. I'm hoping I can confuse my metabolism enough that I can avoid said screwing this time around ;) And I know me saying this won't change a damn thing, but you do NOT need to torture yourself to get what you want (says the one who tortures herself...) Ugh! Why do we keep coming back to this life?

4 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats on P! Haven't read blogs in so long but I'm happy I caught this update :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you and P!!!! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, technically speaking, you can start the fast now and just keep going. That sounds like it was bfast anyway so you can kinda act like it didn't happen and keep pushing!! Yeah starting is always the hardest thing, but you can do it!!!!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I'm so happy for you and P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao "Why do we keep coming back to this life?" Have I ever told you I love you Red? We all torture ourselves, that's why we're here. :) And we can all love each other and give each other the advice we'll never take. hehehe <3<3

    Ok well I'm nominating you for the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD!! You get to post this lovely image (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0NH6d5CQIoo/S_bS32P19FI/AAAAAAAAAKc/K5K5e87Gc54/s1600/beautifulbloggeraward_thumb2.jpg) and tell us all 7 things we don't know about you (preferably juicy things). :)

    ReplyDelete