Tuesday, May 4, 2010

simply in awe.

128.4 this morning. I guess my chocolate bar excursion wasn't as bad as I thought. I lost 1.2 pounds yesterday.

I don't understand. I should be getting my period any second now, which means I should be bloated to the point of explosion. But I'm not. And I've been drinking enough water. Maybe it's the lack of salt?

I'm giving up on the fast and just restricting. Today is a high calorie, metabolism boosting day, aiming for 800.

Intake:
juicebox: 70
granola bar: 90
donut: 200
eggs: 175
chips: 200
Total so far: 735

I can lose 3 pounds in the next week. I know I can. P won't know what hit him.

Comments:
Ariana: Welcome! Food defeated me today, but I like that word: defeat. Thanks for you support!
Charlie: you're the amazing one my dear! <3
Ana Banana: 38 may as well have been 3800 if you're fasting, even though 38 calories is fucking fantastic! I know what you mean. It is nice to know that you can start fresh every day
Charr: I'll never not beat myself up, but thanks for your support, it means a lot!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. A fucked day is a fucked day no matter how many calories. :) But I trudge on. I'd rather see my feet than face defeat. ;) hehehe

    I have to say, because I think you're great and I want you to be happy and skinny, what you ate today will do you in. Though it's awesome because periods and pms are beastly with cravings, but juiceboxes, most granola bars, donuts, and chips no matter what your calorie count is will destroy you. The sugar will make your blood sugar get wacky for days (up to a week actually). The fact that those things have little nutrients in them will cause all kinds of binges. You can do so much better.

    What do you like to eat? Any fruit, veggies, or meat? You know that what I call a "Dip Diet" can be super low cal, nutritious, and really yummy. You basically get whatever dip you like best, and a ton of raw veggies you like. That's what you eat. If you need a sweet fix, fresh fruit. It works wonders on cravings. True story.

    Maybe this IS the bloated weight, and when you get off your period, if you behave, you'll be at your goal! XD
    <3

    ReplyDelete