Weighed in this morning at 130.6. Unacceptable.
In the spirit of spring and rejuvenation, I'm starting a one-week detox water fast. Not only do I need to drop pounds fast, I feel like absolute crap and I'm tired all the time. Maybe detoxing will help me out.
Thanks Ana Banana for your wonderful fasting site
Calories today so far: 0
Here are my goals:
Sunday: <100 calories, 129
Monday: 0 calories, 128 (P comes home!)
Tuesday: 0 calories, 127
Wednesday: 0 calories, 126
Thursday: 0 calories, 125 (I haven't weighed this since I was 14)
Friday: 0 calories, 124
Saturday: <100 calories, 123?
Sunday: <100 calories, 122??
Monday: <300 calories, maintain 122?
I think I may tell my mom I'm detoxing, just so she doesn't get suspicious when she sees that I'm not eating.
EDIT:
vitamin chew: 15 cals
propel: 20 cals (diluted to 40 oz water)
total so far: 35 cals
Hi Red! How is my favorite ginger snap today?
ReplyDeleteI love your goals for the week! Sounds great! Hey, while I'm here can I borrow your CW. I want to be 130. And since you don't really need it anymore, I was thinking maybe you could loan it to me... or felt like giving it to me as a Mother's Day gift, I'd graciously accept. :) hehehe
Sorry... I think I'm losing my mind, so I figure the least I can do is enjoy it.
I hope your detox doesn't make you as looney as mine has made me. :)
Oooh, I LOVE ana banana's nickname for you!!! Gingersnap sounds so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWeek long water fast...I can go for that! I mean, once you're at day four they say that all the hunger goes away and ketosis starts and you can fast forever!! I have a dream that I'll get to day four and just keep going...but I'm trying to psych myself out and make it seem less daunting, lol. Does making your mind plot against itself make any sense???? I wanna do like 10-15days, lose like twenty pounds (that would be sooo amazing and awesome right now), so let's see!
Good Luck!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3