Friday, April 30, 2010

everybody everybody wants to love... everybody everybody wants to be loved...

Ok I'm sick of Skins. Cassie is an annoying twerp.

But I didn't eat anything all day long. Except 1 celery stalk at dinner, but it takes more energy to digest celery than it provides, so it doesn't even count really.

It scares me how fast I'm falling for P. I don't want end up in the same pattern that happened before with D, where I fell hard and fast for him and he changed his mind. We're taking our time and talking it out from every angle before we make any decisions. But at the end of the day, I love him and he doesn't know how he feels...

Comments!
Ana Banana: yes that's exactly it, I want to be my best for him. And congrats on the french fry resistance!
Scarlet: I'm back with a vengeance! haha We can do it!
JENNY: thank you so much love! I can't believe that I inspire someone!
Charr: thank you for lookin out for me! Goodness knows I should do it more :z But I would trust P with my life and I know he's not a jerk. He just likes pretty girls... don't we all?

I love you all- the support means a ton

<3

2 comments:

  1. You know Red, I'm in a crazy ass phase of what has been a 13 year relationship. As the years go on, I think we have become better and better for each other, but somehow its still so crazy. If you're going to love, you're going to hurt. You have to know that. After all this time, I'm not sure there IS anyway difference if you fall fast or slow. Either way, your heart will eventually be broken over and over.

    I'm not saying that to be negative. Its just important to understand that if you're a romantic, like me, you have to become a warrior of love. You have to know you'll have battle scars and severed limbs. Your heart may never beat the same again, but if you're a true lover, a true romantic, it will also never die.

    In my life, I think the worst thinking was that somehow your heart could be safe with someone. It never is. But you have to be courageous and give it to them anyway. Its a bit masochistic... but it is what it is.

    I hope you understand this, and I hope it makes you stronger.

    Keep living and keep loving! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intake today was amazing! :] Serious kudos to you, man.
    Okay, well that's good to hear! :) Heh, yup, who DOESN'T like pretty girls? > < So how long have you known P? ^^

    Take care,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete