Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you"

Lots of things on my mind today. Not a lot of things, I suppose, but a few things that are taking up most of my concentration.

1. Liquid fast ended well yesterday. Had veggie soup for dinner, and I'm counting that as a liquid because veggies don't count for anything. So approx 550 calories for the day. Success.

2. Weighed in this morning at 130.8! 128 by Saturday is looking more and more plausible.

3. Liquid fast day 2 never even started. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and a protein bar for lunch. I'm not too upset about it though, since today's total so far is still only 330. It's probably better for my metabolism anyway, keep it from thinking it's starving. I'm going to jazzercise tonight, so I'll probably have a normal amount of calories for dinner so I don't pass out

4. I can't get P out of my head. Literally impossible. Every dream I had last night was about him, and I've been thinking about him all day. I'm absolutely head over heels for this boy, and a week ago I didn't even realize that I was in love with him...

5. I had another loooong talk with P last night about us. He said if I could stop being such a debbie downer, and get back to how fit I was in high school, that would be his "ideal". He thinks I could be ideal. That of course means that I'm not currently ideal, but of course I already knew that. And the things he wants are the things I'm already working towards.

6. My new goal is 122 by May 12th (When P gets home). If he can see how much weight I've lost, he'll know I can change. So: skinny and optimistic by May 12th! I lost 3 pounds last week with very minimal self control, so I'm confident.

7. Look at the abundance of followers!!!!
-Transparent Beauty: Welcome welcome my dear!
-Scarlet: sorry I fell off the liquid fast train! I'll get back on tomorrow, promise! Are you holding up well?
-Charr: my trick to liquid fasting is lots of protein (skim milk, soymilk and the occasional protein shake) otherwise I just get ravenous and eat everything in sight!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Red! I love the goals! Look how well you're doing! You're half way there!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I've been back and forth to this lifestyle/practice/mess/etc before, but am definitely new to the community and convention of it all. It never had a name before. I love reading all the blogs. I've only been reading two days and it's helped me so much.

    That is exciting you can be his "ideal"... and maybe your own too. I know that feeling. When I love someone, I want to give them the best I have and the best I am.

    Keep up the good work! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well my dear!!!!!
    Wow, you can be ideal for P...that sounds great! I wish someone would say I could be their ideal! Lol. Soon you'll feel you are perfect and you get to be perfect for him! Yay!
    Yeah I'm still going with the liquid fast, but you can hop back on tomorrow, I'll still be here! Omg on the veggie soup, the soup I had today had a few flecks of corn in it, but I was like, it's a veggie and there are like 20 kernels in the thing, I'm not going to panic! Lol :)
    Good luck babe!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol My son handed me a french fry today and i almost imploded! I took it in a panic, it touched my lip... almost on its own... Then I freaked out and set it down. When he came back from playing across the room I calmly handed it back to him, and he ate it. Huge sigh of relief.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck on those goals. you're very inspiring babe! and welldone on completing the liquid fast yesterday. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that! :) Good to know, cause my fasts are just water, so they usually result in massive fail x.x Lol which is why I kind of don't do them much :P

    It's cute to hear you talking about P :] However, be careful kay? I know I don't know the whole story or even know him, but he shouldn't care if you're all that fit or not. I don't want him to hurt you and end up being a jerk, kay? > <

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete